Friday, May 7, 2010

Sweets Table and Sweet Baby

Check out this adorable Sweets Table that I found via Save the Date for Cupcakes.... another awesome blog that I follow daily.  This party is originally from Fig and Ruby Sweets, a blog full of great baking tips and inspirations. When I saw this party and all its cuteness, I had to contact Colleen from Fig and Ruby Sweets to tell her how much I loved everything about this party. I just love these colors together.

Speaking of these colors, how do you like the new blog backround?


I adore this birthday hat. You can never use too much ribbon!


Here is the cutest part of the party... The Birthday Girl in her birthday suit!
It doesn't get any sweeter than this!
Be sure to check out the rest of the party details at  Fig and Ruby Sweets.


4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lindsey for the fun feature!

    There are lots more photos of Cait's cute party over on my party blog www.figandruby.blogspot.com

    I love your new blog look, it's FAB! (you and I have lots in common...thee are my favorite colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this party, very cute!!!! And the new blog is adorable. I love how your title looks with the colors matching the background. Great job Paper in Pigtails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout out;o) How cute~ it matches your blog! Happy Mother's Day!

    ~Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute party. I love the new blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers