Friday, May 28, 2010

REAL Ladybug 1st Birthday

So, I have spent hours searching for the PEFECT real Ladybug parties to help show of
Paper and Pigtails NEW Ladybug set. When I found this  REAL party from
Hey, Bubbles blog I had to email Anna and tell her how
precious Matilda's 1st Birthday was!

again....what would a Ladybug theme birthday party be without the perfect ladybug cake?

Look how precious these little Ladybug details are.

 These chocolate mousse flower pots are just too cute to eat!
I bet the kids went crazy over these.

You can never go wrong with chocolate covered strawberries.

Fun butterfly nets favors to catch chocolate lady bugs,
frogs and bees that were hidden in the back yard.
I love that idea!


More fun favors for the kiddos... Ladybug pencil cases filled with goodies.


And of course... A photo of precious Matilda, the birthday girl!


See the rest of this super cute party over at Hey,Bubbles blog.
Thank you so much Anna for letting me share Matilda's super cute ladybug party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers