Thursday, May 27, 2010

{Etsy Love} Birthday Girl Ladybug Outfit

The guest of honor's outfit is always one of the most important elements of a
party's decor! LOL! Well, at least it is for me! I love to dress up my two
little girls in super cute outfits like this one. Dress them up and they
 can be a decoration in itself!

 Ladybug tutu outfit via Tutu Twirls on etsy

 

A birthday girl's outfit would not be complete without a coordinating hair accessory!
Check out this adorable hair clippy from Little Bits of Joy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my she is SO precious and what an adorable outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ladybug theme! They even have ladybug wine (for adults obviously)... I did a lady bug dinner at this post here: http://jackiefo.blogspot.com/2010/02/ladybug-dinner-not-just-for-kiddos.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers