Friday, May 14, 2010

Featured: Sweet Designs by AMY ATLAS

I am over the moon! To be recognized by someone who has inspired me since day one is an incredible feeling. It's unbelieveable to see all my hard work and inspiration all come to life.
Amy Atlas is an amazingly talented and successful event designer to the stars! How awesome is it that my little girl's birthday party was featured on the heels of the debut of Grier Shield's  (Brooke Sheild's daughter) birthday party. Thank you so much for your support Amy and all of you other amazing party planners who have believed in me. 
What an honor!

9 comments:

  1. You deserve the recognition such a gorgeous party.....you gave me a couple ideas for my daughters b-day next month (;
    http://pretendpartyandplay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome new! Just read Amy's post this a.m.! Congrats!!!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW EXCITING!! You deserve it. =) I'm so glad you have entered the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for you. Congrats!! You deserve it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE what you have got going on over here on your blog! (found you through Sharnel Dollar Designs on facebook)

    Congrats. Straight to my blog roll!

    Digella

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS!!! I just found your blog while reading Amy Atlas (my daily read). I LOVE your daughter's party...excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone! I am truly flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  8. New to you and thrilled! Congratulations on such a posh post! Now following your awesome blog! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! it's SO awesome you've been featured on amy atlas - what a complete compliment! (i'm jealous). *wink* your party was totally adorable and i took a peek at your shop. CUTE stuff over there. thanks so much for your comment on my blog about the "lemonade & sunshine" party invitation. i'm thinking the whole party is going to be super sweet and simple. i LOVE the planning stages and the invites are always my very favorite part.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers