Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ladybug Cupcakes

It's Ladybug week here at Bella Grace Party Designs in honor of
that was launched yesterday. So hold on because I have a week full of super
cute Ladybug inspirations and REAL parties for you.
Lets start with everyone's favorite part of a Birthday party... CUPCAKES!
There are lots and lots of fun ladybug cupcakes designs out there
but these were a few of my favorites.

{photo via Martha Stewart}


{Photo via Pink Parsley Catering Blog}


{Photo via Bright Ideas}



2 comments:

  1. I love your posts. I've been thinking about a ladybug birthday for my niece. I just saw ladybug skirts and wings at the dollar tree. They would be best with something added to them- but they are only $1. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers