Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PART II: Little Firecracker's Riverside Soirée

I think I took of 300 pictures of these precious kids over the weekend.
I just couldn't get enough of them in these adorable outfits from
Three Yellow Starfish

This is G sporting the super stylish and popular Pinafore top and Ruffle Bottom Bloomers

Here are C and H showing off the adorable and oh so cozy Lounge pants

Here is precious P in another reversible Pinafore dress.

Here is little miss A... who I couldn't get out from in front of the camera.
She was gorgeous in her little Knot Dress.


Now, I hope you enjoy the rest of these photos of the Little Firecracker's enjoying their 4th of July Soirée. This is a holiday I will never forget... but how could I after seeing these adorable little smiling faces!?

***Patriotic Ice Cream***

Here the kiddos are doing a fun 4th of July craft... creating Star Spangled Wavers.
Head over to Inspiring Minds Blog for links and directions!

I hope everyone had a fun and relaxing holiday!
The Little Firecrackers SURE did!

{Custom Outfits provided by Three Yellow Starfish}


  1. Beautiful party!! I'm so glad I could be a part of it by making these outfits for all of these cutie pies!!

  2. What a fun event!!
    The photos are TDF!

  3. LOVE LOVE those outfits!!! We like the same styles for the girls :) Beautiful kids!!! :)

  4. These outfits are so precious!!! Almost as precious as the little ladies!

  5. You have done great work, nice to read this interesting post, i want to say thanks for sharing this post.<a href="http://recreation.tips/category/hobbies/reading/>good books to read</a>


Related Posts with Thumbnails