Monday, June 28, 2010

{Sneak Peek} Lil' Firecracker's 4th of July Riverside Soiree

Here is a quick sneak peek of the
Little Firecracker's 4th of July Riverside Soiree

These are the adorable outifits I ordered from Three Yellow StarFish
for the all the kiddos who will be at the party. Can't wait to see them on!

I can't believe the 4th of July is Sunday! I am so very excited!


  1. ADORABLE outfits! I really can't wait to see. I'm all about 4th of July eye candy this week. <3

  2. Too cute....those would be adorable on my girls!! We will be in Snowbird, UT for the 4th...unfortunately a litte too cold for those :( Can't wait to see all the pics!!

  3. Can't wait to see everything!

  4. Precious outfits...and lucky guests! I can't wait to see pictures from the party! when is it again?? I'm hoping to get crafty and use your printables this week!

  5. Oh my word....these are gorgeous!!! Totally what I would purchase for my girls.....we accept hand-me-downs...LOL :)


Related Posts with Thumbnails