Thursday, June 10, 2010

Real Parties: Ducky Shower

This precious Rubber Ducky baby shower was for momma to be, Katie and was hosted by her dear friends Kendra, Erin and Brooke.
Once I saw the great photography by friend Annie Lenocker I had to share.
I also got a little teary eyed when I saw the pictures of
these girls all together celebrating there dear friend and how happy
 they were to help welcome Katie's new little bundle.





Here are Paper and Pigtails Printable Snack Cups. I love how she dressed them up 
with these little Pinwheels from the Social Cupcake, another awesome shop full of fun
cupcake wrappers, toppers and great items to decorate your cupcakes with. 


 

I adore these little fondant ducks from Two Sugar Babies Etsy Shop.
Be sure to check out their shop to see lots of other precious toppers, the detail is to die for.









 

WOW...I am seriously a huge sap! These next two photos just warmed my heart.
I loved seeing how happy these friends are together. Reminded me of a few of
my good friends and how much their friendship means to me.... minus a few of course!



Kendra, Erin and Brooke did a great job with this shower...
Katie is very lucky to have such sweet friends! I am so glad you shared this me.
Good Luck Katie, I wish you the best of luck with the new little one!

5 comments:

  1. Darling! Love that HUGE blow up duck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for putting together such an awesome post! The snack cups were a perfect touch at this shower! We love you Katie!

    So glad that Brooke and Kendra introduced us to Etsy and all the awesome things on there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for including our party on your blog. We had a wonderful time planning and then enjoying the shower. Katie, we love you and cannot await for your little man to arrive! He is going to have SOOOO many aunties that love him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous and I heart those pinwheels!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers