Monday, September 7, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game...

Happy Monday!
So, I am working a few things for a baseball themed birthday party for a friend's son's 3rd birthday. She sent me some super cute ideas to work from and I couldn't help but create a Inspiration Board with a few of them. I am loving the baseball cupcakes!
Baseball inspiration board

Banner {Parties by Hardie} Invitations {Dimple Prints -etsy}
Cupcake toppers {lilbooandco- etsy}Baseball plate {
Cookie and cupcakes {Better Homes and Gardens}
Cracker jack image {}
Personalized baseball bat{}
Clothespin pinwheel {
Martha Stewart}


  1. Thanks for featuring my invite. I have lots more baseball party pictures & ideas on my blog:

    Thanks, Carli

  2. can you tell me how the baseball centerpiece was made? are the baseballs balloons or inflatable balls? thank you, crystal


Related Posts with Thumbnails