Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hot Pink & Lime Green

Oh, How I love these colors! Especially TOGETHER!
I am working on a party for a good friend of mine and I was super excited when she told me she was planning her daughter's 1st Birthday in HOT PINK and LIME GREEN! I couldn't help myself, I had to put together an inspiration board that can inspire any variety of party.
Can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Pink and Lime Inspiration board


Speciality Drink (Hostess with the Mostess), Napkins (theknot.com),
Square cakes (
confetticakes.com), Green lanterns (flickr.com)-
found both of these on my favorite blog (
thepartydress.net),
Candy display (
farfallawedding.wordpress.com) Cake (joanofartphotography.blogspot.com)
Invitations (Decadent designs- Esty.com)

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers