Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Inspiration} Festive Fall Dinner Party


Hey Ya'll, Real quick...
I just wanted to post this super festive inspiration board that was posted last year by the The Party Dress. My mother-in-law and I are working on a Rustic Fall Dinner Party for this coming weekend. Keep your eyes out for photos sometime soon!

{Inspiration Board designed by The Party Dress}
dinner table and buffet table (countryliving.com), invitation (tinyprints.com), barrel of apples (stylemepretty.com), girl (inmagine.com), candles (realsimple.com), mini apple pies (williams-sonoma.com)















7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love this time of year, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love fall:) I love this. Thanks for sharing! P.S. I hope all is well with your little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I just stumbled upon your blog and I just wanted to say that I LOVE it!! thank you for posting. I will be back for more updates. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Random...but I have to have that little girl's capelet and hat for my own daughter...where is that from???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post!! I love this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This blog is a great source of information which is very useful for me.

    FOR BEST COLLECTION OF VALENTINE DAY PARTY IDEAS FOR KIDS.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers