Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ladies Country Hoedown Inspiration

Recently I have been privileged to join the ladies ministry
planning team at my amazing church
And to say the least... I am beyond excited!
This month we are planning a Country Line Dancing hoedown ladies event to bring all the
Ladies of Grace Family together for a fun night of food, fellowship and
hopefully lots of laughs.
Despite some crazy changes that have happened over the past few months I am so very
blessed that this is where God has lead me to use my talents.
I couldn't be in a better more rewarding place in my life.



4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the cookies in a jar concept .... great idea for a ladies party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm forwarding this to my friend...she's in the midst of planning a "Western Bridal Shower" and hopefully this will give her some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration! Bakerella's cookie jar makes me hungry just looking at them : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers