Thursday, January 28, 2010

Just make it PINK Mommy!

Pretty in Pink, Tickled Pink or Pinkalicious... Whatever it is... "MAKE IT PINK" is what my almost three year old has told me for 6 months now. My little girl Alyssa talks about her "Pink Party" just about everyday! Sweet little thing has been watching Mommy put together dozens of parties and she is patiently waiting for her day to come. Here is a little inspiration board of a few things that will be a must on her big day!


{Ballon Photo via Style me Pretty} {Rock Candy- A Day Remembered} {Pink Cupcake via Southern Living} {Cotton Candy Cone- Brides.com}{Adorable Pink Dress- Chasing Fireflies}{Pink M&Ms via Wedding by Color} {Pinkalicious paper plate design via Shindigz.com}

12 comments:

  1. I {LOVE} pink! Great inspiration board! Linking on my FB page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!! I can't wait to see all the amazing things you do with the party. Based on the inspiration board...Alyssa is going to be very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pink, too! What a perfect party for a little girl.

    Found you through another great party gal, Kim at TomKat Studio. Very fun blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! My daughter wants a pink party for her birthday in March - I'm saving this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you and I love the pink board!! I have 3 girls so we are always all about PINK!!

    Shelley@DivinePartyConcpets

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI! I saw the link to your site on TomKat's FB page and hopped over! I too am a party loving mama and had to come check it out!! OH MY!! You have posted some super fun stuff! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsey, I am loving your blog! So glad to have found you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just found your blog! Love it! Keep it up!

    Kim
    http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter had a pink party last year for her 3rd birthday. It was lots of fun! Here are some pictures: http://partynpink.blogspot.com/2009/04/polka-dots-everywhere.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone! Im super excited about her pink party! She has been waiting months for this party. I hope I can live up to her expectations! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers