Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vintage Circus REAL Party

I have found so many awesome REAL PARITES this week while searching for Vintage Carnival and Circus Parties. This one I found via P is for Party and I thought it was simply adorable and perfectly put together. This party was originally from Aly of La Luz Photography {professional wedding and portrait photographer} for her son's 2nd Birthday. Check out  P is for Party for the whole post and lots more great inspirations and ideas.



The top of this cake is SO cute!

 



These popcorn bags were perfect! Check out  HeyYoYo's Etsy shop where Aly got them from.
It is full of super cute vintage toys and novelties. I think I will be placing and order with them soon




You will be seeing these straws again very soon at my Vintage Toy Party in May. I searched forever for these things and I plan on displaying them front and center... LOL.
If you are searching for them yourself check out Modern Lola 
or you can also find them at HeyYoYo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers