Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Party Dress: Kids Only Thanksgiving Dinner

I was planning on posting something about fun activities for kids and Thanksgiving but
The Party Dress beat me to it and did a super job!


Images: invitation (tinyprints.com), turkey napkin ring and table setting (parents.com), snack cones (coutureparties.com), turkey hat (hostessblog.com), fruit kabobs (familyfun.com), cupcake (partycupcakeideas.com), turkey glasses (potterybarnkids.com), “I’m thankful” game (parents.com), turkey toes party favor (chasing-fireflies.com)



1 comment:

  1. Love this post and the ideas! It's so exciting because there are so many amazing ones. :) Thank you for sharing! I just created a kid's Thanksgiving table that was super fun too and all ready for T Day. I'd love for you to see it too. You can see it here:

    http://www.mooreminutes.com/2009/11/thanksgiving-table-2009-and-kids-table.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers